no content found
no content found
Register for an account
Register now for a new account on the Excellence Gateway and start building shareable personalised collections of resources.
8 hours 47 min ago— Final paper submitted for my research fellowship. Many thanks to @E_T_Foundation & @TeamSUNCETT for making this possible. Now onto my PhD!
11 hours 18 min ago— Building on #ASSP and going further, check out our Future #Apprenticeships Support Programme ITT - deadline 23/9 http://t.co/SK3WcfbY2X
12 hours 52 min ago— In #FE? Looking to recruit top talent? Check out #STEM Engage, @STEM_Alliance @E_T_Foundation's new web portal http://t.co/bFq5pqXvbk
- Module 6: The Review Meeting and recognising fact and opinion helps participants to understand the principles and process of appraisal, develops communication skills needed for the review meeting and to recognise the difference between fact and opinion.
- Module 5: Punctuation and the Development Review Meeting, covers preparation for the review meeting, recap on the rules for making sentences, revise the rules of punctuation and practice using a dictionary.
- Module 4: This module introduces formal and informal language, forms and writing a formal letter, Identifies the difference between formal and informal texts in the use of language and style, explores the writing process with emphasis on paragraphing and how to construct a formal letter and the appropriate use of vocabulary and tone.
- Focus on Horticulture English and maths quiz
- Focus on Trowel Occupations maths quiz
- Focus on Social Care maths quiz
- Focus on Trowel Occupations English and maths quiz