Mint; a supported employment agency in a GFE college
Register for an account
Register now for a new account on the Excellence Gateway and start building shareable personalised collections of resources.
50 min 54 sec ago— @MrsSarahSimons @E_T_Foundation @ATLUnion @CanvasLMS @ukEdge @tes sounds like you got a great turnout!
2 hours 17 min ago— Shropshire is celebrating & honouring local Dyslexics & helping to raise dyslexia awareness through @DyslexiaAwards https://t.co/U4xevpTMI0
2 hours 28 min ago— HUGE thanks to #UKFEchat Conference sponsors @E_T_Foundation @ATLUnion @CanvasLMS @ukEdge @tes Supporting us to make our ambitions a reality
- Work with Parents National Occupational Standards
- Module 1: This module provides an overview of the training programme, and its relevance to equality and diversity when working in the NHS with a focus on the rules of punctuation.
- LSC Briefing note: Interim Definition for Full Level 2 Qualifications in the Qualifications and Credit Framework
- Creative and Media: Pitching & Auditioning
- News and events update from the LSIS Regional Development Manager
- Portsmouth City Council: Percentages Screenshots - Level 2 Programme