LSIS Research Development Fellowship (RDF) projects 2010-2011: Cutting edge or cut loose? Apprentices’ experiences of workplace e-learning
Register for an account
Register now for a new account on the Excellence Gateway and start building shareable personalised collections of resources.
34 min 14 sec ago— Future Apprenticeships employer engagement workshops available, multiple dates & venues! To book: https://t.co/d2xL3Gxv9R
16 hours 39 min ago— @E_T_Foundation Can I complete my QTLS using information from Supply work and cover work plus from my ITT as there is no work in my field?
1 day 18 hours ago— As a Prison Educator,great to hear @MrsOhKay & @E_T_Foundation work in offender learning https://t.co/yrsb5zduQo https://t.co/dElzADrNlc
- Module 2: Making my own way.
- The role of Local Enterprise Partnerships (LEPs) in tackling skills needs
- Resettlement and Finding Accommodation
- Making the most of Excellence Gateway resources
- Focus on Social Care maths quiz
- Growing your own business - Implementation Guide
- Royal Borough of Kensington and Chelsea (RBKC)-Preparing for functional English and maths delivery