Summary The aim of this module is to enable practitioners to raise learner achievement by integrating the development of English, maths and ICT skills into vocational teaching and learning, including apprenticeships. It is aimed at work-based learning assessors and managers working in work-based learning settings; practitioners responsible for teaching and learning on vocational programmes; o managers at all levels who wish to engage in and plan for a culture of embedding in their organisation.
Integrating maths, English and ICT into apprenticeship programmes CPD module
Register for an account
Register now for a new account on the Excellence Gateway and start building shareable personalised collections of resources.
13 hours 31 min ago— Transition to #apprenticeship standards – how does this effects English & maths? Workshop 4 March, Pontefract: https://t.co/eRASK34roX
13 hours 41 min ago— @AELPUK @E_T_Foundation Delivering maths and English within apprenticeships workshop series in March - book now! https://t.co/qOfvkjN2yf
15 hours 7 min ago— New Princess Royal Training Awards now open! https://t.co/r03htzzfoF #PRTA16
- Employability leadership and resources action list
- Better Together
- These materials, with a theme of using IT, develop and practise listening, reading and writing skills at Entry 1. Includes teacher notes.
- Support for Literacy, Language & Numeracy (East of England) North Hertfordshire College
- Review team member role
- Community Development_Summary of PRD Projects
- Roles and responsibilities - Review Team Leader