The Association of Employment and Learning Providers (AELP) is the leading trade association for vocational learning and employment providers in Britain. The majority of its 600+ members are independent private, not-for-profit and voluntary sector training and employment services organisations. Membership is open to any provider committed to quality provision and it includes over 50 FE colleges involved in work based learning. Over 70% of Apprenticeships in England are delivered by AELP members and more than 70% of the Work Programme prime contractors are AELP members with many other members delivering the programme as part of a supply chain management.
Support and services
- National coverage on skills and employment
- Provides a unified ‘single voice’ on behalf of all employment and skills providers from the private, public and third sectors
- AELP works collaboratively with the other national representative organisations
- Exclusive half day member’s events with sector/policy focus
- AELP external branded events for members and non members
- Regular communications online
- AELP Members newsletters
- AELP Members receive concession rates with selected third party organisations’ services and products
- Discounts on events and advertising
- Approved use the AELP logo on provider communications and marketing materials
- To advertise in AELP Connect bimonthly newsletter – go to Rate card for advertising and e-marketing to AELP Membership.
On the AELP website there is open access to non members to view and access relevant site and services, including open discussion areas:
Please use the contact information below for enquiries about AELP and the services available or to request a publication.
- Tel: 0117 986 5389
- Fax: 0117 986 6196
- Email: email@example.com (you can also use this email address for further information on all AeLP branded events)
- AELP home page
- Tel: 0117 947 2090 (for new membership enquiries)
The Association of Employment and Learning Providers
46 Bath Hill Keynsham