About JISC Netskills
JISC Netskills helps individuals and organisations across the education sector to make effective use of innovative technology. The reputation of JISC Netskills is built upon exceptional quality training and staff development. We also conduct research, develop materials, investigate new technologies and new uses of technology.
Support and services
JISC Netskills provides:
- UK-wide practical workshops, a number of which are accredited
- On-site workshops, often customised to the needs of our clients
- Online workshops
- Consultancy and support services.
Professional trainers develop and deliver training in e-learning, web technologies, information skills and more.
With a wealth of knowledge in both education and technology, and independent of any vendors, JISC Netskills are able to offer well-researched, impartial information.
JISC Netskills is an integral part of JISC Advance.
Please use the contact information below for enquiries about JISC Netskills and the services available.
- Email: a range of courses, accredited programmes and workshops across the field of education and web based technologies.
- Tele: 0191 222 5000
- Fax Number: 0191 222 5001
1st Floor Herschel Building
Newcastle upon Tyne
Keep up to date
JISC Netskills offers
- View the brief video about JISC Netskills and its services.
- An RSS feed of current news items and events is available.
- JISC Netskills have made their events available through an iCal feed.
- Join the JISC Netskills team on Twitter for news and updates.
- JISC Netskills is on Facebook
- Join the email list.
- And view a range of JISC Netskills presentations on SlideShare.