About Association of Colleges (AoC)
The Association of Colleges (AoC) exists to represent and promote the interests of Colleges and provide members with professional support services. AoC aims to be the authoritative voice of Colleges – based on credible analysis, research, advocacy and consultation with Colleges – and the first choice destination for guidance and advice for members.
Support and services
AoC’s diverse range of member services include:
- Weekly Briefings for a very wide range of College managers and Governors informing and analysing the latest developments in education policy, teaching practice, employment law, governance, funding regulations and much more
- Professional and expert advice lines
- National and regional networks that drive education policy and share best practice
- A voice to influence Government, its agencies and partners on policies affecting Colleges, their students and staff at national and regional levels
- Discounted, guaranteed member rates for AoC Create conference, recruitment, consultancy and training services
- Discounts with a range of suppliers, negotiated by AoC for members only
- Exclusive access to intelligence and analysis online through the Member Area of the AoC website
- The right to vote on the finances of the company and governance of your membership organisation at the Annual General meeting
- Access to procurement expertise and shared services
- The right to use the AoC logo on College communications and marketing materials
- Membership of the largest network of Colleges – the forum in which to promote new ideas in College management and to shape the future of UK education
Please note more information can be found on the "What we do" page of the AoC website.
Please use the contact information below for enquiries about AoC and the services available or to request a publication.
- AoC webpage
- Tel: 020 7299 6980 / 020 7034 9900
- Fax: 020 7299 6990 / 020 7034 9950
- Email enquiries: When contacting National Office staff, please use the following email format: firstname.lastname@example.org
To email a member of staff at one of our regional offices, please visit the relevant AoC regions page on our website or call the National Office switchboard (see below).
2-5 Stedham Place