Barriers and Solutions to PRD (Activity Template)
Register for an account
Register now for a new account on the Excellence Gateway and start building shareable personalised collections of resources.
1 hour 29 min ago— There's 3 days left of the new and enriched #QTLS registration window. Deadline: 31 October https://t.co/vADgxrSfL3… https://t.co/XVI65bGg0J
1 hour 31 min ago— There are more cultural barriers to adult numeracy than literacy - a good leader will break these down to inspire s… https://t.co/ByQ3CT9q4I
2 hours 25 min ago— RoATP: Response Best Practice - Overview of application process @AELPUK @E_T_Foundation @skillsfunding Webinar 3/11 https://t.co/5jFt566bM8
- ESOL Learner Materials, Level 1, Unit 5 These materials, with a theme about making a difference, develop and practise speaking, listening, reading and writing skills at Level 1.
- These materials, based in an office setting, develop and practise number skills at Entry 1. Includes teacher notes.
- ESOLWorking In The European Union
- WBL questionnaire
- Bedfordshire Adult Skills and Community Learning:Enhancing the effectiveness of tutor induction via a VLE
- Making the most of CPD Employability Skills module
- Collaborating for Learner Benefit