The Excellence Gateway Update is a bi-monthly e-bulletin from the Excellence Gateway team, which aims keep you up-to-date with the latest developments on the Excellence Gateway. It provides links to resources, tools, news and programmes from across the sector to support you in your everyday provision.
To subscribe to the Excellence Gateway Update:
- If you're not already registered for the Excellence Gateway, all you need to do is register (click on the 'Join' link at the very top of this screen) and select the 'Excellence Gateway newsletter' box on your registration form. We'll do the rest.
- If you are already registered for the Excellence Gateway, log in and go to your account page (click on your name, next to 'Hello' at the very top of this screen), click on 'Edit' and then 'Newsletter', and select the 'Excellence Gateway newsletter' box.
Many provider support services also offer newsletters relevant to particular areas of provision, practice and improvement. Other newsletters and publications you may be interested in include:
- Equality and Diversity Network Brief: regular updates about forthcoming events, network meetings, publications and resources relevent to progressing equality and diversity activities.
- Inside Evidence: Inside Evidence brings relevant research and developments in teaching and learning to the attention of practitioners, curriculum leaders, subject learning coaches, and senior leaders.
- Policy updates: provided by LSIS, policy updates are published regularly and provide the latest news and insights in to policy developments affecting the learning and skills sector.
- Update: the magazine for everyone involved with the improvement of literacy, language and numeracy skills for adults. It carries a range of articles with news and information about new and current projects across the sector.