011 - APYC - Apprenticeships in Youth Work.pdf
Register for an account
Register now for a new account on the Excellence Gateway and start building shareable personalised collections of resources.
3 hours 14 min ago— Education and Training Foundation | via @E_T_Foundation https://t.co/ln883XTzCr
3 hours 31 min ago— We're looking for a Communications and PR Officer to join our team - £35k pa full-time - more info & apply by 3 Dec https://t.co/tAPjXfIz7i
4 hours 15 sec ago— Education and Training Foundation | via @E_T_Foundation https://t.co/CFIdeKXL4q
- Simon Witts (Flybe) Video Transcript
- Entry to Employment (E2E): Learning resources
- Northumberland College & Northumberland Adult Learning Service: Collaborative Quality Assurance
- Peer Review and Development Action research Report: Adult and community learning - Appendix A
- Service Level Agreement and Quality Manuals
- These materials, with a theme about work, develop and practise speaking, listening, reading and writing skills at Entry 3. Includes teacher notes.
- Numeracy diagnostic assessment materials milestone 5 and 6