The effective board: Tool 8: the role of governance in overseeing reputation and networking
Register for an account
Register now for a new account on the Excellence Gateway and start building shareable personalised collections of resources.
6 hours 48 min ago— ‘Do what you can’ – advice from Strode College to other HR teams for submitting workforce data to SIR Data Insights https://t.co/ncfbF2m8fJ
9 hours 57 min ago— RT @AELPUK: After retake #gcseresults, have your say on govt backed @E_T_Foundation review of Functional Skills https://t.co/Yfva55q5vY
10 hours 45 min ago— Watch @educatejoey tonight and see one of our English Pipeline trainers Kevin Piper https://t.co/fBh1v7Ffbo
- ESOL Entry level 2 Diagnostic assessment
- Knowsley Family And Community Education and Connexions: My Time Programme
- Impact of Visual Learning
- OHC Handbook -Driving Positive Change through Expert Intervention
- Making the most of CPD Employability Skills module
- Module 12a: Handling data
- A checklist forLocal Authorities to identify relevant English and maths skills for front line staff.