The effective board: Tool 9 The role of governance in evaluating outcomes for learners.
Register for an account
Register now for a new account on the Excellence Gateway and start building shareable personalised collections of resources.
12 hours 15 min ago— .@E_T_Foundation to receive £23m in government funding https://t.co/lVE8W5kT7p
17 hours 5 min ago— How can we support you to teach maths and English? Watch our new video to find out https://t.co/QECffEViGb
17 hours 39 min ago— Keep an eye on the tenders section of our website, 4 ITTs live and more to follow: https://t.co/XU8nDhJLPp
- Future Apprenticeships: Provider Toolkit
- RARPA description of an initial assessment CPD approach - Pennine College
- Valkyrie Support Services-Embedding English, maths and ESOL in curriculum delivery
- Outstanding teaching, learning and assessment: case study on operational project led by City Gateway on study programmes
- CAVTL visit to BAE Systems plc 27 June 2012
- Autism - A briefing sheet to support teachers and learning support staff
- Stepping Up in Sustainability: Cambridge Regional College - Developing change agents to support sustainability issues within academic roles