The effective board: Tool 9 The role of governance in evaluating outcomes for learners.
Register for an account
Register now for a new account on the Excellence Gateway and start building shareable personalised collections of resources.
1 day 13 hours ago— @CollOfTeaching @BERANews @E_T_Foundation @educationgovuk @SchoolsImprove https://t.co/dzzeEes47j
1 day 13 hours ago— @EEUK @E_T_Foundation @AoC_info @FETforL @tesfenews Transferable skills essential in ed essential for 21 C success… https://t.co/KxXKSqjWwR
2 days 11 hours ago— RT @AELPUK: Complimentary Webinar: Using Technology to Support the Delivery of the @Apprenticeships Standards - details at https://t.co/nwN2mxRLOP
- What does effective embedding look like?
- Engineering: Building relationships
- Resettlement and Finding Accommodation
- Meeting employer expectations
- Liverpool City Council - Resource 1
- Workplace learning for Business Administration and the benefits of improving skills in English and math
- Maths Quiz Puzzle