The effective board: Tool 9 The role of governance in evaluating outcomes for learners.
Register for an account
Register now for a new account on the Excellence Gateway and start building shareable personalised collections of resources.
44 min 59 sec ago— Try blippar a visual search engine @E_T_Foundation #feltag
46 min 44 sec ago— Google Tango will include AR in its operating system, it will be great for FE. @E_T_Foundation #feblc
1 hour 10 min ago— @E_T_Foundation great help and support from you all to solve the problem thanks to you all, especially Lewis and Teresa!
- New College Stamford: Forward Communities
- These materials, with a hobbies theme, develop and practise listening, reading and writing skills at Entry 2. Includes teacher notes.
- Stephenson College Regional Response Fund final report
- WILD Young Parent's Project - Inspiring Young Mums through IAG and Student Experience Days
- Manor Training & Resource Centre: Developing and Sustaining a strategic approach to a quality adult learning provision across a large city
- Accrington and Rossendale College - Meeting the needs of LGB&T learners in Pennine Lancashire
- Luton Sixth Form College: Using Student feedback to develop a cost-effective approach to the evaluation and improvement of teaching and learning