The effective board: Tool 9 The role of governance in evaluating outcomes for learners.
Register for an account
Register now for a new account on the Excellence Gateway and start building shareable personalised collections of resources.
39 min 16 sec ago— 2015's VQ Teacher of the Year Finalists, sponsored by @E_T_Foundation are Dale Turner @CRC_College and Adnan Mahmood @BDC50years #VQDay
42 min 2 sec ago— The difficulties of providing high-quality VET for 'lower-level' learners: http://t.co/oHTlxE2aiE @IOE_London @E_T_Foundation #teachtoo
1 hour 4 min ago— 'Low level' VET is not thereby 'low value' - depends on the industry https://t.co/q0RVwrhelR @IOE_London @E_T_Foundation @AELPUK #teachtoo
- What can we learn about literacy development from adult literacy learners' perceptions of reading?
- Guide for using the new professional standards for teachers, tutors and trainers
- Stepping Up in Sustainability: The Learning Trust and ecoACTIVE - Photos from the project
- Focus on Children English and maths quiz
- Maths entry assessment materials
- Module 3: This module Developing reading skills, identifying main points in a text and evidence of skills introduces reading strategies and highlights opportunities for practical application within the PDR process, identifies the main points in a text and practical application in the work environment.
- Safeguarding at Skills for Security