The effective board: Tool 9 The role of governance in evaluating outcomes for learners.
Register for an account
Register now for a new account on the Excellence Gateway and start building shareable personalised collections of resources.
1 hour 57 min ago— New Princess Royal Training Awards now open! https://t.co/r03htzzfoF #PRTA16
2 hours 49 min ago— https://t.co/EyMkwYJpaW – CPD opportunities in STEM - supported by @E_T_Foundation and @semtaskills https://t.co/SPt7kXmXfE
4 hours 22 min ago— An event for senior leaders and managers on the strategic approach to study programmes https://t.co/ih95taG4Jz
- Mind the gap Employers - Identifying skills gaps: participant pack
- Deaf People and Literacy
- Artswork Ltd: Cultural and Creative Industries Workforce Development Network
- Giving constructive feedback
- These materials, with a personal information theme, develop and practise speaking, listening, reading and writing skills at Entry 1.
- Qualification Guidance for AOs - Assessment and Quality Assurance Qualifications and Learning and Development Qualifications June 2013
- LSIS Research Development Fellowship (RDF) projects 2011-2012: The Fielding Factor