The effective board: Tool 10: board structure and processes the role of governance in reviewing its constitution
Register for an account
Register now for a new account on the Excellence Gateway and start building shareable personalised collections of resources.
13 hours 35 min ago— 'A strong educational purpose' that's a good result from an area review - check out the new ETF funded guide https://t.co/m0p1wkRQWe
14 hours 40 min ago— RT @SueSouthwood: Fab online learning makeover from @E_T_Foundation with self-evaluation tools for maths and English practitioners https://t.co/eGhDgRMAeu
15 hours 36 sec ago— Harnessing the power of new technologies for study programmes. The subject of our event – sounds exciting https://t.co/HaOvhgUzqC
- Benefits of flexible learning
- Black Country Training Group Self-Assessment Case Study
- City and Islington College - Action Research Project Poster 2012
- Sexual health - Theme 4 Safer sex.
- Outstanding teaching, learning and assessment: case study on operational project led by ELATT
- Leicester College - YOS Information Sharing Protocol
- Sexual health - Theme 3 HIV and AIDS.