The effective board:Tool 11: the role of governance in strategic planning
Register for an account
Register now for a new account on the Excellence Gateway and start building shareable personalised collections of resources.
3 hours 3 min ago— @HilaryNunns @E_T_Foundation Heard of similar cases. People pushed into cover roles instead of teaching. Comes down to ignorance/money.
3 hours 7 min ago— @fossa99 @E_T_Foundation Colleague went for SENCO role and was advised not to bother without QTS
3 hours 9 min ago— @HilaryNunns @E_T_Foundation True. Many have to work as unqualified and receive low rates of pay. Sector slow to respond.
- A User's guide to Reflective Practice
- Career learning for the 21st century: CPD series Module 9 - Learning and Earning
- Using ICT to develop cause
- Career learning for the 21st century: effective practice in the FE sector
- Module 2: Writing – getting the message across
- Finding out about health concerns - Theme 3 Listening to people.
- CPD Module 1 Managing the transition to functionalskills