The effective board Tool 14: the role of governance in overseeing finance and risk
Register for an account
Register now for a new account on the Excellence Gateway and start building shareable personalised collections of resources.
2 hours 1 min ago— Exclusive: trainee FE teacher numbers drop by almost 10,000 over 2 years, @E_T_Foundation research reveals https://t.co/mp2YTKE4v1
2 hours 12 min ago— An @E_T_Foundation supported Citizen Maths professional development exchange. Find out more: https://t.co/Ad8A7Qbqr1 https://t.co/KlaR7a0eTV
3 hours 16 min ago— Workforce support for those working with learners with SEND from @E_T_Foundation https://t.co/tVi2bV87G1
- An understanding of the perception of strategies to improve attendance and punctuality within a Further Education setting
- Reading Ahead: Improving literacy through reading for pleasure
- Kiara material
- Best practice in safeguarding in colleges: an Ofsted survey
- WCS Delivering to small and micro businesses event pack
- Birmingham Metropolitan College - Case Study
- These materials, with a 'homes' theme, develop and practise speaking, listening, reading and writing skills at Entry 1. Includes teacher notes.