The effective board Tool 14: the role of governance in overseeing finance and risk
Register for an account
Register now for a new account on the Excellence Gateway and start building shareable personalised collections of resources.
39 min 31 sec ago— Have you seen the @E_T_Foundation Governance Professional Development Programme, dedicated CPD for Clerks? Visit https://t.co/aLIWGN6U9Y
1 hour 10 min ago— CPD @ConferenceDerby courses for teachers of #GCSEMaths in #Derby. Start 16 June. Bursaries available. Book via https://t.co/eYOn4rJNQ2
1 hour 10 min ago— @Realtimeedu @Enlighten_ac @Bluejam15 @E_T_Foundation @CLLWarwick @FeBlc Ok great, thanks for this. I'll keep a look out for it.
- Leicester College- Information Sharing protocol
- ESOL Learner Materials, Entry 1, Unit 10 These materials, with a going-to-work theme, develop and practise speaking, listening, reading and writing skills at Entry 1.
- Tasks: Destination-led planning for learners with SEN/LDD
- Recognising the difference between fact and opinion and interpreting instructions
- What does the Learning Board ask?
- Assessment tools
- ESOL Learner Materials, Entry 1, Unit 9 These materials, with a shopping theme, develop and practise speaking, listening, reading and writing skills at Entry 1