The effective board Tool 14: the role of governance in overseeing finance and risk
Register for an account
Register now for a new account on the Excellence Gateway and start building shareable personalised collections of resources.
1 hour 41 min ago— Joint @jisc @E_T_Foundation webinar developing staff digital skills https://t.co/PEDjyaQeLZ
2 hours 13 min ago— Join @jisc @E_T_Foundation webinar on developing your digital capability to support learners’ digital experience 24/5 with @jamesclay
3 hours 58 min ago— Delivering #apprenticeship standards: provider perspectives, new workshops for leaders 11 & 17 May. Book at https://t.co/Qj4Kz36APZ
- Newcastle College: Opportunities for the unemployed
- Quick guide: What is Foundation Learning?
- Learner feedback
- These materials, with a theme about changes in life and work, develop and practise speaking, listening, reading and writing skills at Entry 2. Includes teacher notes.
- Keeping to schedule
- 2.1.3 fj - Growing your Apprenticeship
- Identifying Functional Groups in Natural Molecules