The effective board Tool 14: the role of governance in overseeing finance and risk
Register for an account
Register now for a new account on the Excellence Gateway and start building shareable personalised collections of resources.
1 day 18 min ago— Are you an organisation operating in the FE sector & have really effective governance arrangements? Look at our ITT https://t.co/H9MjgiQzVq
1 day 1 hour ago— @ChilternLtd is one of the first training providers to submit data to the SIR Data Insights service, find out more: https://t.co/3woUy5dCxB
1 day 1 hour ago— Retweeted Kelly Goudge (@KellyGoudgeAELP): Have you visited the @E_T_Foundation and @AELPUK Future... https://t.co/aK2FKIRc24
- Trowel occupations Module 4: Setting out.
- Employer Responsiveness Framework Aug 2009
- Vale of Evesham School leaflet
- Pro-social modelling: CPD materials
- Best value toolkit: risk management (Audit Scotland)
- Cumbria Adult Education
- Walsall College: Sustainable “Children and Child Protection” e-learning and 3D simulation programme