The effective board Tool 14: the role of governance in overseeing finance and risk
Register for an account
Register now for a new account on the Excellence Gateway and start building shareable personalised collections of resources.
3 hours 24 min ago— @gillersn @clyn40 @Jisc @E_T_Foundation that may be, but you're back at square1 - relying on learners to access Moodle.
4 hours 8 min ago— @FurtherEdagogy @clyn40 @Jisc @E_T_Foundation which works great with Moodle - embedded Google forms into a Moodle page are really engaging!
5 hours 12 min ago— @gillersn @clyn40 @Jisc @E_T_Foundation fair point. Or adopt something free, intuitive, inspiring and what learners use already - Google? :)
- Old Park School: Work experience
- Supporting smaller independent training providers in collaborative contracting
- Understanding a Tenancy
- Liverpool College; Learner Voice
- Stepping Up in Sustainability: Bedford College - Understanding sustainability tutorial: Chart (print A3)
- CPD Module 7 Developing the personal maths skills of teachers and assessors - Masterclass 1 Numbers
- The benefits of using the QCF to engage and motivate 14-19 learners on Foundation Learning programmes