The effective board Tool 14: the role of governance in overseeing finance and risk
Register for an account
Register now for a new account on the Excellence Gateway and start building shareable personalised collections of resources.
6 hours 39 min ago— @E_T_Foundation Thank you for a great meeting today - always a good day when discussing outstanding learning and teaching @CornwallCollege
6 hours 58 min ago— Interesting sect 3 design of ps questions Wondering what ps will be in new maths standards @E_T_Foundation #fsreform https://t.co/xzpHCGgGaA
7 hours 43 min ago— The #fsreform Provider Survey is now closed. Thank-you for your views. In early July we'll be publishing draft standards for maths & English
- Developing subject pedagogy and understanding (GCSE English Language) - V1.0
- Foundation Learning: Work experience e2e - Activities
- Independent Living; developing a local offer
- These materials, with a theme about life in the UK, develop and practise speaking, listening, reading and writing skills at Level 1. Includes teacher notes.
- Safeguarding at ProVQ
- Inter-agency approaches to communication
- Integrating maths, English and ICT into apprenticeship programmes CPD module