Leeds City College - NEET Strategy (draft)
Register for an account
Register now for a new account on the Excellence Gateway and start building shareable personalised collections of resources.
1 hour 37 min ago— The latest The LearnSupport Daily! https://t.co/Wn2qhP4wIk Thanks to @E_T_Foundation @Labour_News @RogerFrancis1 #brexit #sunemployment
1 hour 46 min ago— @SLBLimited @SDN_HQ @E_T_Foundation - what a team - look forward to the next phase of strategic delivery #futureapprenticeships
1 hour 55 min ago— RT @FEWeek: Don't miss the Area Review Summit next week - in partnership with @bisgovuk - speakers include FE commissioner | https://t.co/9jK03lL7MA
- Progression Pathways within the Foundation Learning Tier:
- Working without a fixed retirement age
- Module 5: Punctuation and the Development Review Meeting, covers preparation for the review meeting, recap on the rules for making sentences, revise the rules of punctuation and practice using a dictionary.
- LSIS Research Development Fellowship (RDF) projects 2011-2012: The impact of visual learning techniques on tutors and learners in Adult Community Learning
- Sexual health - Theme 3 HIV and AIDS.
- LSIS CLA Mapping