Summary report of the 157 Group QCF in action project activities: Developing effective learner-centred models for the implementation of QCF
Register for an account
Register now for a new account on the Excellence Gateway and start building shareable personalised collections of resources.
13 hours 28 min ago— @E_T_Foundation thanks for sharing The, have a great Wednesday :) (Want this 🆓? >> https://t.co/yv5w4sX81t)
17 hours 28 min ago— Employer Engagement & Business Dev 2 day workshops: 31 Aug, 18 Oct in Bristol book now to avoid disappointment! https://t.co/DCAhrWoVYh
20 hours 15 min ago— Think you could run the event side (not content) of our Leadership Summit excellently? Event management tender. https://t.co/XxkNTlSyIp
- Module 1a Embedding literacy, language and numeracy: policy and context
- Using graphics and format to support writing
- ESOL Learner Materials, Entry 2, Unit 3 These materials, with a getting around theme, develop and practise speaking, listening, reading and writing skills at Entry 2.
- Equivalent cards: decimals, fractions and percentages
- Tasks: Developing coherent, personalised programmes for learners with SEN/LDD
- Cleaning - Introduction and curriculum coverage
- Number Crunch