Summary report of the 157 Group QCF in action project activities: Developing effective learner-centred models for the implementation of QCF
Register for an account
Register now for a new account on the Excellence Gateway and start building shareable personalised collections of resources.
7 hours 39 min ago— @E_T_Foundation great opportunity for those with maths degree + passion to teach the subject and improve the lives of the next generation.
8 hours 50 min ago— Thoroughly enjoyed meeting FE teachers from prisons today, thanks to @ucu - really hope growing @E_T_Foundation support can meet more needs
10 hours 55 min ago— “@E_T_Foundation: Did you know there are bursaries available to teach in Further Education? http://t.co/nzdqij6pFc” #ukfechat
- Supporting d/Deaf learners: Northbrook College case study
- Youth Work National Occupational Standards - Full suite
- Newcastle City Learning: Tasks to complete in your workplace
- Waltz with writing - Genre based approach to the teaching of writing
- LSIS Research Development Fellowship projects: Teresa Mullin
- Implementation guide
- Does it add up? Employers - effective approaches for maths engagement: participant pack