Summary report of the 157 Group QCF in action project activities: Developing effective learner-centred models for the implementation of QCF
Register for an account
Register now for a new account on the Excellence Gateway and start building shareable personalised collections of resources.
2 min 58 sec ago— Book your free place on @Jisc/@E_T_Foundation webinar on developing #digitalcapability @jamesclay @sarahknight https://t.co/JuFYTtUgIA
50 min 50 sec ago— Book your free place on @Jisc/@E_T_Foundation webinar on developing #digitalcapability @jamesclay @sarahknight https://t.co/RZuDgPPA5y
2 hours 22 min ago— @LeeksAndDeeks @kathrynla_kate @E_T_Foundation Membership has just been renewed, go here to become a member. https://t.co/J8JOngTTGF
- Introduction to ESOL Level 1 learner materials and teacher notes. Includes general guidance and curriculum overview.
- Promoting Safeguarding: Derbyshire Adult Community Education Service
- Curriculum development to inform independent living
- Introduction to post-16 citizenship and AS/A level Citizenship Studies(AQA Specification)
- Merseyside Hairdressing Forum Self-Assessment Case Study
- Southend-on-Sea - Resource 3
- Observation Skills