How can FE colleges improve progression for younger learners
Register for an account
Register now for a new account on the Excellence Gateway and start building shareable personalised collections of resources.
1 hour 10 min ago— All new @MrsSarahSimons @tes FE Podcast featuring @DavidRussellETF CEO of @E_T_Foundation: http://t.co/8GzZ3D6MTu
4 hours 2 min ago— @charley_francis @E_T_Foundation @nicholsonclasby @Rachellfox hmm looks like a motley crew to me. Miss you!!x
10 hours 28 min ago— The Apprenticeship Blog Daily is out! http://t.co/7Gbf1SU0vW Stories via @E_T_Foundation @HughBaird @southeastlep
- Update 1: 30 October 2012
- Short task progress check - Numeracy
- Learning about your job (Cleaning and Facilities Management)
- Milton Keynes Adult Continuing Education - Improving success rates for ESOL learners
- Hotel and hospitality industry - customer service - waiting staff
- Sport - visiting a sports centre
- These materials, with a theme about citizenship, develop and practise speaking, listening, reading and writing skills at Level 1. Includes teacher notes.